Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Made It!


I love that Monday Made It with 4th Grade Frolics pushes me to make something creative for my classroom.












Today I made Visual Writing Prompts.


We all have stories to tell, but sometimes students have a hard to getting those stories started. I know that my students do at least.  
When I was on my vacation, I thought, what a great opportunity to take lots of pictures. I can use these in my class.

These visual writing prompts provide students with a visual inspiration to start a story. Sometimes a story starter just isn't enough. 

With these students can select a picture that “calls” them to begin writing. If they aren’t sure what to write about, they can flip the picture over to select a prompt.





























The pictures are copyright free. I have either taken them myself or they are from Pics4Learning. Pics4Learning are noted on the actual picture. 

You can get the free pdf at Teachers Pay Teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment