Friday, July 12, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday


Last Friday was tons of fun checking out all the favorite pins! I got several good recipes, many organization ideas and tons of laughs. Can't wait to see what everyone share's this Friday!


I came across these really cool laptop kits by Finding Joy in Sixth Grade
I love that the headphones and passwords are all kept in this cute little bag! Great organization!


Sharing Kindergarten - I love this!!! I can't wait to share this with our staff!




5 Ways to use Instagram in your classroom! (Maybe, I should have made this one #5! Oh-well!)


Aren't these hysterical! Love these shirts! Could have worn the green t-shirt all year long!




How adorable is this? This blog has tons of really cute pictures of her fairy tale themed room!

Head over to The First Grade Parade to see the favorite pins from other bloggers!
Happy pinning!


12 comments:

  1. So excited I just found your blog! I'm going to be a 5th grade teacher this year :)

    Lauren
    The Sweetest Thing
    Follow me on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love the 'show your work' shirt!!! That is perfect :)

    April
    A Modern Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already made the digital check-off sheet and am totally IN LOVE with it!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't made it yet. Glad you like it! It's on my "to do" list!

      Delete
  4. I am in love with those laptop kits! They are awesome. I wanted to stop by to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster award because you Rock!! Stop by and check it out :)

    http://primaryteacherhood.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award-woo-woooo.html

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pins, plus your blog. :)

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Visit my blog to find out more information! Congrats! :)

    Creative Ideas for the Upper Elementary Classroom Liebster Award

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing these great pins. I was very excited to see the one about creating a digital checkoff sheet. I'm going to have to give that a try this year!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth
    fittobefourth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is the Instagram flasher on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sure I need to start using Instagram before I explore the 5 ways to use it with my class :)
    Love the tshirts and the digital checkoff list is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will definitely use the Evernote tool now!! LOVE it

    ReplyDelete