So...here they are...
To make these scratch off tickets you'll need:
- dish soap (any brand works)
- acrylic paint (I went with holiday colors. You can always do the silver paint to look authentic.)
- paint brush
- packing tape
- scrap paper
- Design your scratch off ticket. Print on card stock. Cut each one out.
- Lay out each ticket on scratch paper.
- Cover the scratch off section with packing tape.
- Mix 2 parts paint to 1 part dish soap. Paint the portion that you want students to scratch off. Use even strokes. It will take 2-3 coats of paint to cover the words.
6. Scratch off!
Here are the things that are under the scratch off portion...
- Sit in my black rolly chair. (No one gets to sit in this chair. They are going to be so excited.)
- Shoes off for the day. (Thank goodness we have pe at the end of the day.)
- Move your desk next to a friend.
- Lunch in the classroom with a friend.
Super fun! Super easy! Super cheap!