- Create Poetry Pots-print out the words on magnetic sheets
- Find some interesting reader's theaters for fifth graders
- Clean out my 2 file cabinets...Do I really need all that stuff?
- Make crate seats for my new low table.
- Print labels for science notebook, writing journal and WIP (Work in Progress) folder
- Make and laminate cute "Hollywood" themed math station signs.
- Put together Daily 5 binder
- Put together math anecdotal notes binder
- Clean out and reorganize teacher binder
- Look at new curriculum documents
- Create QR code lessons
- Investigate Edmodo...Do I want to use this site with my students?
- Clean up class website
- Read Engaging Students by Phillip C. Schlechty
- Create Back to School/Open House presentation
- Design a "Where are you going?" magnetic board
- Renew my driver's license!
I have to stop! This list could keep on going! I will just drive myself nutty if I keep listing. The plus side to the list is that I can go to my classroom at any time to take care of these items. Last summer, our school was under major renovations. We were allowed in a few days before our first day for teachers. Then, it was all about finding your things throughout the school. It was a mad scramble!
The plan of action...check off a few a day. Starting with the driver's license!
Right now...it's all about family, pool time, friends, reading and relaxation.
What's on your list? Link up and share.