Friday, September 27, 2013

Five for Friday

I can't decide if this was a long week or short week. I guess if I'm debating...it must have been long.
All I know...it's time for 5 for Friday!



Do you remember this game? This is how I felt today. I would take care of one issue and then up popped another, took care of that one and then up popped another...and so on...
I actually kinda like this game...as long as I don't play it every day!


Had to try the blueberry Dunkin' Donuts coffee! It didn't fail me!


Saw these in our art teacher's class today! Who knew?!!!


I'm not sure how I'm going to use these yet...


Just finished making these. Going to post these down our main hallway for the teachers. I created a responding template that allows teachers to add their own questions related to the pictures.
What do you notice? What can you infer from the picture? List 5 adjectives. Describe the setting.


Tonight, my daughter cooked the tortillas for our yummy fajitas!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. The QR Code activity looks like a good one! Are the students going to be making the inferences?

    Love the pencils... and I agree... who knew?? I will have to go look for them!

    Susan

    LopezLandLearners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I left the recording document so that teachers can add the guiding questions of making an inference based on their students skill ability. The main intention is for inferencing, but really the pictures can be used for just about anything... story starters, grammar...

      Delete