Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Teacher Week - Make ahead Meals!


Day 2 of Teacher Week - Make ahead Meals! I am excited about this one! I told myself once grad school was finished I would be much better about cooking for the family! The hubby took over most of it (and laundry-he's a good man!) so that I could focus on my classwork and help the daughter with all the homework she had  . . . and let me tell you she had a ton! Anyway . . .
Here are some of our go-to meals for the week!

This is our newest favorite meal! Saw it on a few Pinterest boards . . . or Facebook . . . somewhere! I love anything that has a few ingredients and doesn't require a ton of prep!

Fiesta Crock Pot Chicken
Holy yumminess!

3 Chicken Breasts
1 Packet of Fiesta Ranch mix (by the salad dressings)
1 can of black beans (drained)
1 can of Ro-tel
1 can of corn (not drained)
1 block of cream cheese (8oz)

Dump in the crock pot! Cook 4-6 hours.
Shred the chicken and serve over rice or in tortillas!

Next up!
Chalupas!
No frills . . . quick and easy!
Add some Shreds, pico and avocado . . .


Grilled Turkey Sausage with Grilled Veggies
We love this turkey sausage! Sliced up and served with grilled veggies or the hubby eats it in tortillas. Sausage wrap style!
Gotta be honest . . . Love Zoes Kitchen. . . order online . . .  pick up in 15 or so minutes!
We love their chicken and beef kabobs!  Yummy!
They have an app! Scan your receipt and you get a free goodie . . . could be a cookie, a side or drink!
You never know what freebie will show up . . . it's always a surprise!



Happy Tuesday! Can't wait to check out the other posts for some great meals! I'm going to make a come back for cooking dinner for the family . . . thanks to all the fabulous bloggers linking up!

2 comments:

  1. I am totally going to try that Fiesta Crockpot Chicken soon!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete